It's a main target for FairCoop and has always been looking into ways of building a self-sustainable circular flow of goods and services at all different scales: from local, to regional, to continental, to worldwide, using FairCoin. During the Summercamp of 2017 we decided to introduce this new Area of OpenCoop work in order to coordinate all the different groups and tools involved, as also to expand our CE to new places and initiatives.
Here we can put any proposal, regarding the following topics, discuss and build up a plan for implementing.
Moreover, we use a Telegram group for more direct chat. Join in at https://t.me/joinchat/CSeivAekhsRf-WejUGnI_Q
General goal: to boost the real economy of the FairCoop ecosystem
Aims of Circular Economy Area
- Facilitate, above all, a Fair Circular Economy for every local community involved in the ecosystem, and contribute to its homeostasis.
- Dynamize real economy exchanges in the FairCoop ecosystem, including different local nodes and places at every scale.
- Make field research on productive options by bio-regions, create statistics and communication channels.
- Support new coops involvement in the FairCoop ecosystem.
- Call key global suppliers to accept FairCoin.
- Dynamize collective orders in FairMarket and promote global exchange campaigns in a holistic approach, in order not only to facilitate real exchanges but also to bring attention into a wide scope view of the regional situations involved: Ecologic, socio-political, cultural, legal, health, access to resources etc.
- Promote FairMarket, useFairCoin and FreedomCoop use for circular economy.
- Extend FreedomCoop and assist in the creation of similar organisations in other continents.